This is my quarantine shirt

If he needed intensive care can you guarantee he would survive anyway? That was my point! There is no guarantee that anyone who gets critically ill from this virus, despite all the interventions in the world will survive! of course, Charles will pull through he only has a mild form of it it's only if you have the serious form that you can die a 90 yr old had it and survived maybe Charles is healthy and don't have any health problems it sonly people with health problems that are at risk. Charles might have the virus for a couple of weeks in his system don't forget it takes 2 weeks before the person can be tested.
Buy this shirt: This is my quarantine shirt
Home: huitees best cool t-shirts
This is my quarantine Tank top


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt