Coroissant I rushed in the book just like hungrt people bashing on bread shirt

 No one would help them in any kind of way because they are not Romans. They struggle and there are times they have nothing to eat. So would these people ,who are used to live for free ( no taxes no utility bills), start working paying taxes rent bills? No! Because it’s easier to stay on benefits, pretend to be a victim, steal and rob people. I have no mercy! Whoever of the Romans wants to work DOES and live a life deserving to be respected but these people are just a few. They are not vulnerable they are just lazy. Come and change my mind. You cannot because you know nothing but what you have seen on this propagandistic video. It's a vicious cycle. Marginalisation leads to crime and radicalisation. 

Buy it here: Coroissant I rushed in the book just like hungrt people bashing on bread shirt
Coroissant I rushed in the book just like hungrt people bashing on bread s Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt