Baby Grinch and Jack Skellington shirt

This is so heartbreaking, I feel so much for her family and friends. Our hearts here in New Zealand ache due to this outcome and for her family. I hope she is found v soon so her family can bring her home. I pray like hell our justice system for once steps up and gives this man everything he deserves. Have they found a body then? If not I'd like to believe there is hope that she is alive and they have it wrong.  I feel for this girl’s family, I’m so sorry for this outcome. I hope they manage to take her home. So so sad, poor girl and heartbreaking for her family. I hope the person responsible has an oz of guilt n tells them where her body is so they can give her a respectful burial and have some closure doesn't think about the pain this family is going through.
Baby Grinch and Jack Skellington Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt