Made in Germany a long long time ago shirt
You know one way it doesn't beat men's football? The fact most of the teams can barely pass the ball. Half these teams, even the so called decent ones, give the ball away more than a National League side near relegation. You know these players at the world cup are on the radio constantly saying don't compare us against the men yet here the shirt is yet again trying to start a gender war. Ive been enjoying watching. If you don't enjoy it don't watch, no ons is forcing anyone to. There are sports I'm not keen on so dont watch but I recognise the effort the players put in so choose not to diminish their efforts and way they play their game just because I dont like it, I just move on to what I prefer.
Buy it here: Made in Germany a long long time ago shirt
See more: Modern dress shop
Buy it here: Made in Germany a long long time ago shirtSee more: Modern dress shop
Nhận xét
Đăng nhận xét