Review Toy story group of friends you’ve got a friends in me shirt

Considering that half the "real" meat on the market nowadays is hardly meat I really dont see a problem with this. Tricking people into eating something is a huge pet peeve of mine. Talk about taking away someone’s choices. Reduce the price or offer it for free, give everyone who tries it a balloon animal - anything but what this restaurant did. Is a hotdog really dog or a hamburger ham? No. It didn't say beef, it said meat. There was also a full list of ingredients which nobody bothered to read. Dangerous. Lots of meat free meats have nuts as a base or filler. Way to go to get a liability claim for those with allergies. Plus it's an outright lie not telling someone - as if charging for one thing and putting on something else is virtually fraud. Bottom line is such a stunt could KILL someone. I eat a nut - I die!
Toy story group of friends youâve got a friends in me SweaterBuy it here: Toy story group of friends you’ve got a friends in me shirt
See more: Best trending t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt