04 Most searched shirts today from huitees shop

 I get the banter but actually quite worried for the lady who's little pup is missing and the pup too!! I hope her little one gets found safe and sound very soon. It’s called Nature! I’m afraid we have all moved too far away from the natural world and forget we don’t actually control it. Foxes do this sort of thing all the time too. Very sad for this couple.  scruff of his neck? really? Sorry i'm not buying it, i rescued adult and chick gulls for over 15 years, and pecked more times then i can count, an adult gulls beak would not be able to sustain the strength to hold an animal of this size, given the dog struggling the gull would have dropped it fairly quickly even if it had got a good hold, it would have to use its whole beak to do this and when the beak is fully open the strength is not there! it would have needed to have got hold of the leg to have had any chance of lifting it off the ground and been the size and weight of a baby rabbit! I;m calling foul play and it aint the seagull to blame here!
Buy it here: Chris Pratt Racist shirt
imageBuy it here: MOB PSYCHO 100 Shigeo shirt
imageBuy it here: To See With Eyes Unclouded By Hate Princess Mononoke Hime shirt
image Buy it here: Alexei Cherry not strawberry shirt
image
My granny got lifted off the sea front in Cornwall by a seagull. Had she let go off her chips (she was Scottish) then she would still be with us today. We formed a human pyramid to catch her by her little ankles, however by the time we had gone through the demo on YouTube a few times, collapsed a few times she was long gone. Such strong beaks. Mr Rock, from the University of Bristol, said: "If you have a very tiny little dog I suggest you don't let it run around in your back garden it may well become a meal." Now that's a sentence I imagine has never been spoken in the context of a English garden before. I've always put seagulls down as a chippy butty and ice cream kind of bird (and fish from the sea). However I came out of my house the other day and seagull was outside my house eating another bird literally shredding it to pieces I couldn't believe it.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt