06 shirts bought the most today from huitees shops

Oh, I know let’s legalize drugs! If the government has no will to combat drugs it will destroy society. The government views spending money on resources to combat drugs a waste of money. Unless they give Police the weapons and resources to fight it then the drug war is lost. When more and more people keep killing themselves with drugs it is the legal system that is the culprit causing such useless and meaningless deaths. Also while they're at it how about doing something about all the Equity Release adverts. I have posted several times about how it's a bad idea and is very costly with it's compound interest. I have now noticed that you can no longer comment on Equity Release adverts so my public service of advising people to go to Citizens Advice first has either been removed which seems to happen all the time now or as of late you can't comment on the advert.
Buy it here: Owls are on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt
imageBuy it here: Apollo 11 Lunar Lander Moon Landing 1969 shirt
imageBuy it here: Apollo 11 Lunar Module 50th Anniversary the Eagle has Landed shirt
imageBuy it here: Breast cancer awareness check your boobs mine tried to kill me shirt
imageBuy it here: Beth Dutton state of mind shirt
image
Buy it here: You Know Knitting Jon Snow Game Of Thrones shirt
imageAll smoke and mirrors i keep blocking and reporting only to get the same ad selling the same con with just the company name changed ,facebook is making money so nothing will change facebook make millions every minute so a 3 million out of court is nothing.  I can smell a scam from a mile away. Then again, you have to wonder why the hell they are targeting you. About a week ago someone pretending to be some woman from Texas sent me a friend request and then messaged me. I could tell from his broken English it was whatever-you-call-it. There's a lot of weird things going on on FB lately. They are banning people left and right for the strangest reasons and suspending accounts up to 30 days! I've been a member for 11 years - it never was like this.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt