Beth Dutton state of mind shirt

Having used Amazon as a case study not only is it a toilet of a company to work for, it used to be worse and boycotting it doesn't work as sales is NOT their main source of revenue. Don’t give Amazon the idea to buy machine robots in your place instead. I mean look at the warehouse! People used to man that warehouse, now its a bunch of controlled Rumba. Your workers are under terrible stress An time limits as every time they deliver they are in a crazy rush An won’t wait an I’ve missed many parcels as when they buzz my intercom it’s around ten seconds then they go. We have record low unemployment so plenty of jobs out there you can move to if unhappy with pay and conditions and you are right. Obviously if you are wrong you won't find better for your level of competency.
Beth Dutton state of mind HoodieBuy it here: Beth Dutton state of mind shirt
See more: Best trending t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt