Honor the fallen thank the living Veteran shirt

So what the judge is saying your a woman and that's your lot in this country to bad if you dont like it I wonder if the judges have daughters. If ever there was an cock up with laws then this is so it! I love how she was reprimanded yet the man who caused all of this got off scot free without one charge! Government in Indonesia should be ashamed of themselves! It is shocking in this day and age that some parts of the world behave like this and think it is acceptable!  If Indonesia wants to progress, then it must review and change its laws to give protection to women who are abused as in this case.
Honor the fallen thank the living Veteran Ladies t-shirt
Buy it here: Honor the fallen thank the living Veteran shirt
See more: Modern dress shop

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt