Owls are on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt

People have always fought against automation. They are obviously concerned about their jobs but if automation is managed properly there are huge benefits for mankind! That will happen regardless. It's not losing the humanity or letting the displaced workers suffer after they are replaced. STEM tells you how to replace workers. Humanities tells you how to deal with the fallout. They treat the workers as robots, even if you have to leave the work place due to illness, you will not get paid for rest of the hours. Horrible place to work. Amazon literally just gave a big pay rise a few months ago. Unions endlessly demanding is why robots are coming. You're just gears in the big machine called Amazon. Smarten up and unionize. Bezos is making billions. If you want respect and to be treated fairly then start discreetly contacting a union rep and meet. If you want the pay and benefits to be negotiated for you then take action.
Owls are on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair HoodieBuy it here: Owls are on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair shirt
See more: Modern dress shop

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt