Review Breast cancer awareness check your boobs mine tried to kill me shirt

Why can’t we have the same legislation that covers print advertising extended to cover online adverts? That would put the onus on Facebook Twitter Instagram etc to clean up their act and provide a level playing field.  It’s on you if you’re going to send money overseas to someone whom you’ve never met and quickly falls “in love” with you. Use common sense and just don’t fall for it. I get loads and loads of irritating adverts on my face book page ive tried every thing to stop them ive complained to Face Book many times but they just ignore me Face Book need to clean up their act its Face Book that is the real problem no body else. There's no need of a tool that will or not allow to report fake adverts. The programming company should just block all the fake activities. Shame it doesnt work. Ive been using it for weeks now and have over 50 open cases. It can take days for them to even reply meanwhile the fake adds keep coming.
Buy it here: Breast cancer awareness check your boobs mine tried to kill me shirt
See more: Home

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt