Horror Halloween is my Christmas shirt

Fed up of reading about Brexit this, Brexit that and the constant moaning from both sides. Let’s be honest, Boris and the rest of the Horror Halloween is my Christmas shirt, they are doing it for themselves and anyone who thinks different needs their heads sorting. All they want is to benefit themselves and get further power by exploiting people’s fears rather than addressing them.  Parliament has halted the result of the referendum for 3 years so now it's time to halt their refusal of democracy. Who're votes are more important? Remain MPs or 17.4 million people? When will remains give it a rest? 17.4 million voted to leave democratically and 3 yrs down the road we still wait. If this doesn’t happen democracy is dead. Next general election there will a lot of MPs out of a job.
Buy it here: Horror Halloween is my Christmas shirt
Home: imagexshirts stores

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt