Shut up liver I bought the drink package shirt

How this man has the nerve to say anyone has failed the UK beggars belief. He's the most anti Sovereignty, 'English' person ever to hold any kind of political position. The only place he deserves is the Tower! He needs to step up his game if he wants to be considered suitable to be voted in.
We need him to be proactive and instil confidence in the people! We need a general election now! And if Labour lost would he want a 2nd , 3rd and 4th one till they won . The best thing he can do is stand down and get another leader who'd unite and bring back voters to labour who will never vote for them while hes incharge. Sorry mate, I don't believe you. Your behaviour during the referendum campaign destroyed any claim you had to integrity and I trust you now about as much as I trust Boris. Two men in a ruthless pursuit of power with no interest in the cost that others will pay. The man is a narcissist. He is not interested in the best for the country but what’s best for him. He’d sell his granny to be prime minister. Accepting anything other than a 2nd Referendum is accepting the political system we currently have and will continue to have. Democracy means being educated and informed on the policies we're asked to vote against. This is the only real opportunity we have to tell Westminster that we want more information in future and more transparency. Think about it FFS.

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt