Well paint me green and call me a pickle because I’m done Dillin’ with you bitches shirt

 I live in the US and have not had a Dr. willing to prescribe it to me. They all say it causes cancer. It's very frustrating. They suggest over the counter menepause products that do nothing. I greatly appreciated HRT during my menopause.I know it's notfor everybody but I would advise anyone who is having menopausal problems to dis uss it with their doctor. I wonder what the shortage is sll about. This is not funny we’re given the cheapest proscriptions because of the state of the nhs ! Thanks to the government , I’m on hrt to get over breast cancer and now there’s a shortage  not bloody funny. I am shocked at the lack of understanding and empathy for women for whom HRT makes a diffrrence in their quality of life. The overall lack of sisterhood here in comments is appalling. The 'just get on with it' attitude is fine for some but some women really do suffer badly.
Well paint me green and call me a pickle because I’m done Dillin’ with you bitches SweaterBuy it here: Well paint me green and call me a pickle because I’m done Dillin’ with you bitches shirt
See more: Best trending t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt