Horror family Friends TV Show shirt

Obviously, most commenters don't know or care that its a Canadian law that the French language and English are equal and have to be presented equally. You may not like it but that's too bad. Are you people upset because you are no the Horror family Friends TV Show shirt getting the money? Jealous? Or are you defending a corporation that whenever they have an opportunity takes advantage of customers? There is a law in this country and no one is above that. while seemingly erroneous I think people forget how much more powerful English culture is in Canada and that without pretty serious protection and preservation efforts the French-Canadian language and culture really would face extinction. I thought the second language in Canada was Chinese.
Buy it here: Horror family Friends TV Show shirt
Home: Best trending t-shirts

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

Cody Bellinger Game 7 gone LA shirt