All I need today is a little bit of Saints and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

In times like these, in a world filled with so much hate and anger and division, the Lord manifests Himself and shows us all the way. Botham is not gone. He was in that courtroom today, speaking thru his beautiful brother. Love heals all. Stop fueling division. If this family can forgive, so can you and I. Choose compassion. Choose love. Choose God. That beautiful Soul lives his faith. Sadly, I'm not certain I would be that forgiving. I just don’t understand how this happened. But you know what you raise your kids. Teach them to be good people. 36 years ago my uncle and aunt were killed by a drunk driver. Sometime in the All I need today is a little bit of Saints and a whole lot of Jesus shirt  my dad looked the guy up who killed them and forgave him.
Buy it here: All I need today is a little bit of Saints and a whole lot of Jesus shirt
Home: Best funny t-shirts
All I need today is a little bit of Saints and a whole lot of Jesus Hoodie

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt