Ed Orgeron Geaux Tigahs shirt

I'm all for change. I like the idea of clean water that isn't filled with estrogen, cocaine etc, I'd like for the wildlife and animals not to be endangered and running out of the room because humans have overpopulated the planet. While it's not bad that people of status and wealth are trying to use their voice for 'good', it would be a little more refreshing to see 'action'. There are so many people coming up with revolutionary ways of improving the environment and ways for us humans to contribute to being less wasteful etc. Leonardo Di Caprio springs to mind, that guy believes in something and he puts his money where his mouth is. Previously generations did not fail to act they did not have the understanding of the Ed Orgeron Geaux Tigahs shirt at all, it's the adult generation now that has come to the conclusion we need to act and teach the kids it's not the kids themselves.
Buy it here: Ed Orgeron Geaux Tigahs shirt
Home: Huitees trending shirts
Ed Orgeron Geaux Tigahs Ladies t-shirt


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt