I’m the veteran and I am a woman shirt

So sad news! How on Earth do these lorries get onto a Ferry with so many people inside? Desperately sad and I hope those involved in any way of trafficking these poor souls are caught and given life sentences for their involvement. This is awful 39 human beings dead. It doesn’t matter what nationality they are. Trouble is I seriously doubt the driver knew they were there. RIP people, your poor families will be devastated. Until our system changes, this will keep happening, they don't take such risks to get here for no reason, terrible tragedy and avoidable. Interesting why a lorry found in Grays, Essex - bear the I’m the veteran and I am a woman shirt ports and Felixstowe- entered the UK at Holyhead, Wales coming from Bulgaria?
Buy it here: I’m the veteran and I am a woman shirt
Home: Best trending t-shirts
I'm the veteran and I am a woman Hoodie


Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt