Never apologize for being Dope shirt

This is such an awful accident it breaks my heart knowing 6 have died and 2 are stricken with grief. From the bottom of my heart of hearts, thank you, humans, with more than just bravery. Gorgeous animals. I wish us humans could learn from this and realize all animals have feelings, they don't want to be abused, used and eaten. I saw this on another page but it didn’t tell you the outcome of the Never apologize for being Dope shirt. I hope they recover well. Better than humans killing each other for land, power, and money. There is a lot of humanity to be learned from the beasts. Why do they not put some sort of protection around it to force the elephants to take a slightly different route? Not the first time this happened.
Buy it here: Never apologize for being Dope shirt
Home: Product come from huiteesshirts
Never apologize for being Dope Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt