Witch way to the wine Halloween shirt

Guys it was an oversight on the charity shop I don't think they did it intentionally looks like someone was out to be offended. All they had to do was say to the shop and it would have been sorted but they had to make a huge song and dance over it. How can anyone think that that is an appropriate display? How can anyone even think if such an idea? The Witch way to the wine Halloween shirt is a worrying place. October is baby loss awareness month, I do feel this was a bit of a stupid thing to do. As 1 in 4 women have suffered child loss, so it's disappointing for a charity shop to use this in a window display, but in overall circumstances, I've seen much worse in shop displays x.
Buy it here: Witch way to the wine Halloween shirt
Home: Product come from huiteesshirts
Witch way to the wine Halloween Hoodie








Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt