Bunny Christmas tree shirt

How is PETA actually becoming dumber? It must be a lack of animal protein in their diets smh. I just purchased 2 pairs of wool socks at Walmart this past week, and now will go buy two more! They have to be sheered. It doesn't hurt them. They can get overheated, matted causing skin problems, etc. I want to know the Bunny Christmas tree shirt of the people that work for PETA starting at the top. Keep wool shearing humane! We all need it but not at the expense of the animal's comfort! They have to be sheared! We all know that! Boy, talk about a guilt-trip! That's pretty tacky. PETA is really getting bad.
Buy it here: Bunny Christmas tree shirt
Home: Huitees funny shirts
Bunny Christmas tree Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt