Refreshing throat punch throwback shirt

And now for some actual real live news. It appears the NHS is for sale to the USA after all. Labour now has the unredacted 425-page document that clearly put the NHS on the table. This Rabbi has stepped over a line in his blatant support for the Conservative party, he should resign. Yap one poll has Labour jump by 5 points and Tories down by 2. Another has Tory lead down to 7 points! Labour manifesto and the debates have got the Refreshing throat punch throwback shirt across! Not to mention 3 million registered to vote in last month, over 2 million of whom are under 35 and likely to vote Labour. I was just thinking about the possible horror of Corbyn’s 70’s Britain in the 2020s. 3-day week, mass unemployment, winter of discontent, national strikes, rationed electricity and water and it got me to thinking.
Buy it here: Refreshing throat punch throwback shirt
Home: Huitees stores
Refreshing throat punch throwback Ladies t-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt