My life is all rainbows and butterflies shirt

It does matter, they didn’t take things seriously and allowed large gatherings to take place causing this huge outbreak and then blamed the President because they saw no red flags, it’s the Governor! States need to take responsibility for their people that's a lie. He closed travel to China first. Cdc said no, WHO said no, Biden called him a xenophobic. He did it anyway. It could've been much worse. California and NY are suffering because of their mayors and Governors. So don't get it twisted & learn something while you're at it; instead of listening to 5-second bias news clips. I didn't know that, wow.

Buy it here: My life is all rainbows and butterflies shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt