Quarantine and chill shirt

Private businesses should be able to manage themselves without coming cap in hand to the taxpayers so early on. Not being funny but the large companies will see the money and small businesses like myself, will see nothing! The government has to spend more to curb this virus. Why when it comes to war it did not take Blair a week to sage aggression against Iraq with no clear reason resulting in chaos and hundreds of thousands lost their life. The French  President has put aside millions of  € for independent Businesses and said not one of them will have to close for good through  Covid 19. Boris   May have to do the same but he is still on his back foot.
Buy it now: Quarantine and chill shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt