Keep your hands clean and your mind dirty shirt

I had 1 job and failed miserably. The US should not give 1 more penny to this corrupt organization! Trump is corrupt. It took trump 70 days to react. Health guy kept telling America to get ready, Trump called it a hoax. This is on the leader, Trump is making money off hydroxychloroquine that's why he says it helps coronavirus19 patients when it doesn't. This drug has serious side effects. you must ingest CNN to believe all those lies. Wow, do some actual research pleaseFacts First: There is no evidence that plane passengers in the US are being tested for the coronavirus at all, let alone both when they get on and get off the plane Facts First: It's not true that the Obama administration did not notice H1N1 or take significant action to fight the pandemic.

Buy it here: Keep your hands clean and your mind dirty shirt
HomePage: Huitees 2020 Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt