Keeping my distance from the rest of the world shirt

 Do you have any idea what that means? Obviously don’t otherwise you would’ve never commented what you did point has Obama raised the debt but you two jacklegs make excuses for it but scream bloody murder when a republican does it, which makes you both hypocrites plain and simple sure. I wasn't attacking you personally but as usual, that is what the left does. I am well educated and positive my IQ is much higher than yours. So I'm not going to belittle myself arguing with some FB troll. So have a great day and stay safe and may God bless us all and we get through this.

Buy it here: Keeping my distance from the rest of the world shirt
HomePage: Huitees 2020 Cool Shirt

Nhận xét

Đăng nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt