Take me camping get me drunk and enjoy the show shirt

Most grocery store owners were just greedy and didn’t want to pay for the supplies. Handling this properly is called COMMON F*cking SENSE. Gloves are USELESS FOR THE FREAKING WORKERS PEOPLE! I work in a store that is open and knows how to properly use gloves to prevent cross-contamination. Do you have a single freaking clue how many gloves I would have to go through on an average day? Around 600 to not cross-contaminate. Or I could simply keep my hands clean. If you don't know how to use PPE please STOP demanding its use because YOU ARE THE PROBLEM does that mean you are washing your hands 600 times a day? Because that would be really the only way to prevent cross-contamination according to you.  I’m not suggesting touching every dam thing just because you have gloves on. However, in supermarket workers having gloves on yes frequently changing them and also washing their hands is a safer method.

Buy it here: Take me camping get me drunk and enjoy the show shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Trending Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt