The universe is made of protons neutrons electrons and morons shirt

Social distance is much easier on a construction site than in public transport or a supermarket. People allowed to go back to work yet we are not allowed to go for a walk. More risk from work than a walking economy is clearly everything we will let you know when to panic and when to stop. My God bless all British. I'm coming there soon or late! Let's are clear not only our government was complacent others were too, And also us Joe public ourselves we did not think it would get this far & bad remember Sars, Bird Flu, & Ebola, And for who keep slagging off Boris I don,t think Theresa May or Messers Corbyn & Co could have done no better. Thank God! He needs to rest before resuming his official duties as pm. Much love for you Mr. Johnson! Wishing all other COVID - 19 patients across the globe a speedy and steady recovery.

Buy it here: The universe is made of protons neutrons electrons and morons shirt
HomePage: Huitees 2020 Hotrending

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt