I never dreamed I would be a virtual teacher but here I am killing it shirt

 He's only in jail because he was a friend of Donald Trump and was targeted by the Obama/Comey/Mueller/Weissmann Derp State! So wrong! Prayers for a full recovery for Paul Manafort and for future constitutional justice for you! Never should have been in jail anyway if he was a liberal this would have never happened good, I doubt we'll see him arrested again tomorrow! The elderly and ill are the ones who should be released if doing this is the choice of the state! Might as well he’s low on crooks I mean friends atm I guess convicted criminals do deserve second chances. Or is it only the rich ones that stumped for Trump? He is probably innocent too! Bet if they invested that now they would find out why was he ever in confinement? Broke a tax law in 2004? To the dungeon! WeirdWhy are they all in prison, while their boss is out running free, ok I understand he will be going to prison in 2021 He needed the time to work on his book he has to get it out in time to hurt Trump before the election!

Buy it here: I never dreamed I would be a virtual teacher but here I am killing it shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees King Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt