Mermaid Salty Lil’ beach vintage shirt

This will be a failed political stunt to get Trump voted out. People are sick of Democratic policies and government overreach. We might see more red states this year than we have since 1984. Do you remember all who died from the flu, war, heart attacks diabetes, cancer? When all else fails to blame Trump. What a sheep you are! still waiting for 1-3 million deaths in America they said would happen if we don’t stay home and flatten the curve Not correct thank your governor is in control of his or her state, not the President! s t f u clown hey did what they thought was best because people were not 4 control or destruction you clown - Which people are we to remember, the COVID-19 only or all the people who die every day from everything from medical malpractice to drugs? my age? You have no clue about my age. As far as the attention it’s you that seems to need the attention porkchop. the economic collapse began well before the virus.

Buy it here: Mermaid Salty Lil’ beach vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Hot Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt