Vintage 1975 shirt

 Although they are true, they are statements that don’t apply in this case. but why risk it! Not to mention a healthy person with COVID could infect others with a compromised immune system! Vulnerable should shelter in place. No one can infect you if you stay home don't allow visitors and have groceries delivered. Of course, they do. We are talking about the risk of harm. When you get out of bed there are risks. Thousands of people die from falling every year unfortunately, I don't see how that will work if others are willing to spread it. We all have to be on board to make it work. Please, please allow Pelosi, Schumer, Schitt and the rest of the yokels to participate. This would do the world good!I'm pretty sure I saw a few of them in Michigan protesting. With phallic devices. Why need to healthy people exposed to Corona when there are hundreds of thousands out there?

Buy it here: Vintage 1975 shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees King Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt