America flag land of the free because of the brave shirt

 I hope they’ll all be ‘taking the knee’ today as a mark of respect to this man! A great player in his day but his brother did kinda steal his thunder. RIP Jackie Charlton. Very sad news. RIP. Saw Geoff Hurst in January at a theatre tour and he said Jack was not doing very well. The legends are sadly leaving us. Met him at my late cousin's wedding just a few days after England won the World Cup, lovely man R I P JackA very sad loss to England best footballer our honer was to know him for the respect of football who was in it for the game and nothing but the game, deepest condolences to his family thank you for sharing him with us. TO be a hero in one country is cool but in two is an amazing achievement. Deepest sympathy to his family and friends.

Buy it here: America flag land of the free because of the brave shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Cool Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

Cody Bellinger Game 7 gone LA shirt