Don’t let the pretty face fool you I roll like a boss shirt

 I mean I could show you any story and any account and you would say it wasn't true because it doesn't work with your narrative, does it? You don't want it to be true so that you can try and deny racism exists or existed in the 1920's - ignoring past and systemic racism is what divides the country and crying and throwing a tantrum when it's reported is a really weird and petulant response to trying to work through it. The reality is that many players are "called up" to play but they don't all play. This chap played in the Third Division. You want it to be true because it does "suit your narrative". I'm amazed you can read minds, you don't know my narrative, whos denying any racism in this country? I'm stating the BBC is stirring things up, simple as that, so unless you can prove this is an accurate true story and it was his ethnicity that stopped him from being picked.

Buy it here: Don’t let the pretty face fool you I roll like a boss shirt
HomePage:  Huitees 2020 King Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

Cody Bellinger Game 7 gone LA shirt