I smell Hippies shirt

Curiously, this sounds very much like a scam that I didn't fall for. It is almost funny to read. Couldn’t she buy a husband for $48,000 in her own country? Come on now are people still falling for these BS scams? The sad, pathetic story let this be a lesson! The most shocking thing about this story is that she was able to retire in her 40s.I'm still wondering why random deceased Nigerian fellas want to leave me all their money. I think we all are., oh cry baby look like you have lost some bucks in shady deals with a Nigerian, you should be prosecuted tooPeople r still getting scammed like that even with all the awareness surrounding such scams"If you are dead, it is for long, if you are stupid, it is forever" (a Russian proverb). I feel so sad for her and I am so glad she’s alive and would eventually be alright with some counseling and care. How long will it be this time?

Buy it here: I smell Hippies shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Best Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt

Cody Bellinger Game 7 gone LA shirt