All I need today is a little bit of Huskers and a whole lot of Jesus shirt

Which makes you think to who if they all are in debt interesting how the mega-rich can go to ospreys and spend 4 million pounds on a dress ring i.e. a Saudi princess.£3000 rent arrears and unemployed after furlough scheme, hotel where I was working is still closed. And the migrants are saying the UK is the greener pasture? don’t worry you can get from India. Indian household/temple has had almost 9 tr of Gold.2T 10T its all numbers. There is more than enough to go around the UK for our people. There are sponges granted in the UK who could work and choose not too. I am disabled myself and work dam hard. Labour would have doubled this and give to the migrants and the lazy none workers on benefits Well you lot voted them in Tough luck get on with it and don't whine makes all those years of austerity totally worth it right before Brexit as well, superb Defo doesn't have Labour in power in future, it'll be a heck of a lot worse that about all the wasted millions on the PPE that didn’t work?

Buy it here: All I need today is a little bit of Huskers and a whole lot of Jesus shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Hot Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt