Bigfoot I wanna be the one who has a beer with Darryl shirt

Democrats and Republicans have held hands turning out peace officers into warrior cops, and now want to make it about the race to further divide us. Wouldn’t be possible if it wasn’t for the propaganda outlets. I've seen the video and it is obvious the guy is disobeying police commands. Were the police right to shoot? Probably not, but how were they to know he wasn't going for a gun. Gather he had 2/3 son's in the car, they must be so traumatized. No doubt another career criminal! Why is the BBC reporting this & not the white kid who was shot by a black family plus this is American news not British! Coming to think of it the BBC isn’t British anymore as it doesn’t support British values so stick your woke biased media up your backsides. As I have already said before that, unless we all surrender fully to almighty God through Jesus Christ alone and then, start living under his protection henceforth otherwise, Satan and his demons, will continue to gain free access into our lives and then, start evicting us from the surface of this planet simply because, Satan only came to steal, kill and destroy weak people in society.

Buy it here: Bigfoot I wanna be the one who has a beer with Darryl shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt