Clown Cat Kitten It Halloween shirt

Please sir can text me back in my DM there is something important I will like to share with you No. Why would I? I am not Hindu or Buddhist. I have seen no evidence for karma other than people citing when coincidences occur. If karma was real, Trump would have been removed by the senate and indicted by now. Meh. You can believe in it, but I am a very evidence-based person. Maybe if one day it is proven with actual evidence and data, but until then, my default position is non-belief in stuff like that. I am an atheist and a realist. But to each their own as long as it does not harm others. I like the fact that you are an atheist and s realist at the same time maggie Wilford Everyone should. Nothing is guaranteed. I have been around for almost 44 years and have seen a LOT. You never how much time you have, so enjoy it as much as you can while you can. Regardless of what you believe about an "afterlife".44 years on earth isn't a child's play I have a girlfriend that has been with me for over 3 years.

Buy it here: Clown Cat Kitten It Halloween shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt