Corona go away before I call my God shirt

There’s been a girl who’s mom died in a car crash that was reported to be COVID, a suicide victim, gang violence, and even the CDC finally admitted a while back to having false reports. And there’s a lot more than just that. He’s obviously being a little sarcastic but he’s not wrong wow you’re really smart. I bet you’re entire life people have praised you on your high level of intelligence a Diana DiAnd since CNN spreads the fear the headline should read: CNN is killing heart attack victims. But rest assured it will go down as a COVID death. Anthony SpradlingI got new information about Corona which is not being given on any news channel. Mark A GomesBecause of people like you CNN! Keep spreading your fear and your divisiveness! You have blood on your hands! what does that matter! What matters is I think for myself Adam not controlled by anyone's delusions I never said anything about in a Republican or a Democrat.

Buy it here: Corona go away before I call my God shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Trending Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt