Dibs on the drummer shirt

We should all be pissed right now. I mean, if you’ve been paying attentionThat's probably because you have seen one too many pictures just like this one chosen by Fox. Ya think? every man has a mind of their own, it's the love we have for our mothers that rule over us, not our mothers! I didn’t know that she had a son that was “special”, Lynda Wheeler Stahl. Good for him! Smart man! And good for her, letting her son have his own views and not push her views on him. Look at the contrast. She looks mad and angry. He looks happy and upbeat. Keep America Great. That’s the beauty of this country. Liberty and the right to believe what one believes. This should be the best example of how one can differ in opinion but still respect and love one another.

Buy it here: Dibs on the drummer shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees King Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt