Don’t complain enjoy the pain shirt

Hasn't lazy Doris wasted most of the money rewarding his friends and Tory donors with lucrative contracts (awarded without open competition, and which failed to deliver)‘’ government now owes more than the entire value of the UK’s economy’’ who do we owe, Thanos? BBC the quicker they get rid of you the better you are a disgrace to the British broadcasting association ten years worth of tory cuts and overspending on other stuff we did not need or want. Can you add another trillion for me and Rodney as I told him we would be billionaires this time next year govt, owes a debt to themselves! Thousands of tons of gold and reserves and trillions of pounds of govt assets, why they keep protecting saving them? Hate this economic system, choking common man every day. That's literally not going to make the slightest difference, you know what will?

Buy it here: Don’t complain enjoy the pain shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees CoolStore

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt