Fuck Trump and fuck you for voting for him shirt

Try smiling it'll change that rotten disposition you project out of all the jokes you can make this is the best you can come up with? Not even an original tag line. Keep scrolling through you don't have to comment I could care less what you think but look at all the likes I have and all the laughter I gave others tonight except you and your ugly anyway I can tell just by the vibe you're sending all the way to Nevada. Don't have time for your negativity and could care less. Thanks, girlfriend you just made me smile and I really appreciated you have a fabulous night and I appreciate your sense of humor you get it! Michele Grochocki you are talking about negativity but calling me ugly for no reason? Maybe I live there and I don’t think it’s funny cause we had to start over three times. Glad you smiling though. Imani DiamondMaybe we'll get lucky and it'll only destroy the Governor's mansion! Lol Stephanie you're funny I know but I can still dream I hate this for people but they shouldn’t be out in that water close to anything that has electricity.

Buy it here: Fuck Trump and fuck you for voting for him shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Hot Shirt 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt