Halloween Spooky black cat hissing booth shirt

 Well, John the next time you have someone break in your house or need to please try calling the social worker see how that works out for you I went on and looked at your profile picture and I understand where you’re coming from about we just get back to everyday life. This is no longer about what happened, it's about the criminals and their agenda getting pushed all we have to do is raise the minimum wage to $15 nationwide, and instead of the government collecting on only $7, they would be collecting taxes on more than double. It would amount to many trillions. Defund the police and watch crime go up. It happened in the 70s and 80s and it is happening now. I agree. I don't think good cops should suffer from the actions if bad ones. It takes a lot of courage to be a cop and they're already underpaid! maybe once the bad cops are taken away, use their pay for social programs.

Buy it here: Halloween Spooky black cat hissing booth shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huiteees Trending Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt