I hate people I prefer horror movies and makeup vintage shirt

How about this as a solution: LIFT THE LOCKDOWNS AND SEND PEOPLE UNDER 45 BACK TO WORK! If that’s is true, why did new jobless claims suddenly fall under a million as soon as the $600 federal PÚA ended? Before that, it was 1.5 million. The economy wants to come back. No is hiring because everything is shut down. These lockdowns have forced so many stores into bankruptcy and continued to eliminate competition for Wal-Mart and Amazon. Trump called the worldwide pandemic a "hoax" by the Democrats to discredit him and wants to slow testing because it makes him look bad. I agree with every word! I know 3 ppl who died of COVID. My friend is in the hospital, he’s 32. My other friend’s brother and his fam members are ill. I lost the count of ppl I know who are ill or recovering. But for some morons, it’s still a “hoax”. It’s not Fox News trash. It is statistically accurate. The death rate for people under 45 is 0.02% of people or 21.52/100,000 people. It’s called math. Go back to middle school or elementary school.

Buy it here: I hate people I prefer horror movies and makeup vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees King Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt