I’m a grandma and a Redskins fan which means I’m pretty much perfect shirt

Just goes to show how brainwashed the media and it’s puppets are. Put politics aside and she had an amazing speech. While I agree with some things she said, I'm not sure if she is sincere about racism in America since she supported the birther movement with her husband years back. when she apologizes to President Obama I might start believing her for your information he is not a scumbag! The scumbag is currently living in the white house with his FILTHY tongue! Cnn can run their mouths all they want about the RNC but the DNC had a speaker that identifies as a mermaid queen king I’ve brought the chairs. Let’s read the comments. Anyone want to have a seat. Wait, I'm confused. DT says we already are the strongest economy in the world thanks to him. And, he is totally honest, all the time, with all the best bigly words. *And why is she dressed like the military?

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt