Joe Biden American Horror story shirt

Sounds like someone is jealous, ROFL, if true. According to something CNN has obtained, by an unnamed source of course. Republicans in government and politicians are Hypocrites! They will lie to your face blatantly and might as well say f**k you! Lmfao wow nice stretch here! trying to make like it some hypocrisy eh out of context! More like people that work in the department shouldn’t engage in bias in the work and Pompeo is part of trump cabinet so yeah he can support him like every other administration has done duh! But Probably other administrations cabinet members never told their departments that though huh! I think it’s good ethics actually I LITERALLY trust nothing that anyone in this administration says. Nothing. They could probably say that the sky is blue and I would probably fact check it at this point. I've NEVER seen this much blatant disregard for common decency in my lifetime. John Todd that's y I never depend on the government, they don't give me what I need but.

Buy it here: Joe Biden American Horror story shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Best Store

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt