Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt

 In reality, Trump spits those words like a madman and this is the reason you defend him. Your sleeping at the wheel sis. He refused to denounce white Supremacy. The president of the united states is for all of the people, not a certain few. Total embarrassment. So says the nonexistent voter whose last post was in 2015. What's the weather like on your planet? Rose Roberts Say what you will or may, African Americans in this country saw and heard what Trump said in the debate. It was loud and clear. On a national stage, Trump had an opportunity to denounce White supremacy and he refused to do it. Come November 3rd, African Americans want to forget it! A losing ticket. These 2 couldn’t win if you have them 260 electoral votes well to be fair he could not get a word in against rent-a-mouth could he but when he did, he was lucid and coherent what was telling about

Buy it here: Bigfoot my name is Darrell shirt
Homepage: Huitees King Shirt

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt