Cat shhh my coffee and I are having a moment I will deal with you later shirt

 Guess the only way to stop these COVID deaths is to shut down grocery stores, stay home and die of starvation Or you could social distance, wear a mask in public, and wash hands frequently. It's not rocket science. James Warren Jr. Everyone needs to follow the expert's advice, again, It's not rocket science It does. People like you (racist fascists) are the problem in our country, and the rest of us are sick of it. Go back under your slimy rocks and fester quietly in your racism. Trump has made it OK to be racist again, but that time is coming to an end. Prove it. Show us some Drone footage from the hospital or some death certificates. Just more numbers on a screen.Up up up we go.

Buy it here: Cat shhh my coffee and I are having a moment I will deal with you later shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Store

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt