Chaotic good doing the right things even if it means I have to kill everyone while doing it vintage shirt

 DerpUr all crash test dummies. they all get rich right, trump, Obama bush Clinton yet u all side one way left or right, and this is where we are at. letting them govern us over the last 25 years. Social programs and we're in the red. See it or not I do not see the sustainability of this over the next 25 years. Disabled people deserve SSI. How much abuse as a per CFC enrage of false claims you think there is? presents isn't illegal he is dually elected. Not implying need isn't there just that a lot of scamming of the system exists. Deny that all u want it's a fact not attacking the disabled but our current workforce has found if there's making more from stimulus pay than work, then why work. SSI is not a system for 5 yr old to receive medical payments that's only how the Gov't can handle the costs that are probably astronomical for ur family?

Buy it here: Chaotic good doing the right things even if it means I have to kill everyone while doing it vintage shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Cool Shirt

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt