Deutsch durch geburt ossi durch die gnade gottes shirt

 You posted what you think are facts. They aren’t facts and that is dangerous it will on November 3rd Paul You'd no the paper has not been peer-reviewed as of yet but most of us know that a virus can and will mutate just like cancer does. I am one of those that would hope it would mutate to an easier virus to control but it may get worse. And it is not like I am the one that reported this. Major media reported it as well at least on my channels in Tennessee but you stated it as fact, misquoted the source, and failed to point out that there’s no peer review. John Ross, I wear a mask when I have to. You know when a store or doctors office has a sign out front saying mask required. Otherwise, I have been working in retail since this crap started and I only wear a mask in our store when we have more than 10 in-store at a time. Most that enter our store do not wear a mask and we do not require them. Your profile is packed with fake news.

Buy it here: Deutsch durch geburt ossi durch die gnade gottes shirt

HomePage: 2020 Huitees Top Shirt

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt