Disney Eeyore face mask quarantined shirt

 They could have chosen anyone else. They didn’t. Joe Biden has no business running for President of the United States and the most powerful leader in the world and EVERYONE knows it. it does I’ll do it for you, I feel the same way you do. Brandy, you missed your hourly whoring. Not surprising since even Trump wouldn't grab you. Would probably lose a hand and wish for Covid19 again. I love how people can't even go one post without talking about politics. I knew people would make Biden jokes, the instance I saw this, thinking they were being clever and smart, but it just shows that no one is unique and original anymore. Another bot profile. Another thing that's unoriginal. Kind of disheartening that close to 100% of the comments are political. It could almost be called deplorable., that worked pretty well for us the last time we got called that, didn't it?

Buy it here: Disney Eeyore face mask quarantined shirt
HomePage: 2020 Huitees Cool Shirt

 

 

 

 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

I’m not Yelling I’m a Texas girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m speaking Kamala Harris signature shirt

I don’t need google my Norwegian Wife knows everything shirt